1.07.2007

A Little Pursuit

Well, we have the first offer on our old house - exactly 5 days after we put it on the market! We're negotiating, but it looks promising.

I got the good news while sitting in the theater watching The Pursuit of Happyness. I had gone out to the restroom and listened to my messages. I was filled with such gratitude to the Universe and God! Even though nothing is set in stone yet, I am reassured that my thoughts are once again becoming things.

The movie I definitely give 5 stars! I've always enjoyed Will Smith's work, way back from The Fresh Prince. His little son Jaden is a cutie pie! This movie will make you laugh and cry, feel sad and joyous, take you to the depths and the heights. I recommend it highly for anyone who needs a little inspiration.

No comments: