10.10.2006

"thoughts become things", part 2

i posted a while back about "thoughts become things." well, yesterday a friend's thought indeed became a major thing! this is one of my best friends - she has 2 kids, a husband, a mortgage and a car payment (i'm sure there's more, but i don't pry).

it was this certain friend that introduced me to quantum physics, which led me to an interest in the metaphysical. yesterday, one of her five aunts invited her to lunch. the aunt then proceeded to offer to pay off their mortgage and alluded to giving them a down payment for a bigger house (yes, she is wealthy). they will save about $1500 per month!

i know for a fact that my friend's husband has been visualizing a financial windfall. we've talked about it several times. so when we talked yesterday, i wasn't too surprised. the weird thing was that after he said, "i have some news," i automatically thought it would be something bad. i've been conditioned!

i am very interested to see how this plays out. i am just thrilled for them, and am anxious for my turn.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Walking on the sunny side of the street, metaphysical or not, is always the way to go.

- T-bone

Anonymous said...

I have not commented on your recent Hindu/Budda streak of paranormal, string theory, quantum mechanics.

If you think we are all binded sub-atomically into a mutual ecstasy, I can't talk you out of it.

The closest thing to your revelation I have discovered lies in Ralph Waldo Emerson and the American transcendental movement late 19th century, a union of Christianity with dualism if ya wanna get philosophical.

But think me up a new brakelight.

StaceyG said...

I can't think you up a new brake light, but you can. I'd much rather be blindly ecstatic than miserable.