12.14.2008

My New Toy and Other Stuff

So this is my latest obsession - the Pantech Matrix dual slider phone. After dropping my Razr in the toilet the other day, this is what replaced it. Now, I sit and text people instead of blogging...eating...sleeping...you know, the little stuff.

I don't know why I can't seem to find a middle ground with my little obsessions. I was literally afraid to get an iPhone. I think my entire social life would have become virtual with it. Not that I have a huge social life anyway, but still...

Speaking of social life, I attended Reggie's annual Christmas bash last night and had a great time! There was a really hot guy there, too. (Shhh...don't tell Shane) Go check out his blog to see what I stuffed my face with all evening. Yeah, I just went for the food. (Shhh...don't tell Reggie).

2 comments:

Tracey said...

I want one!!!! Why haven't you texted me with it??? *tear* ;)

StaceyG said...

I lost your phone #! Text me and I'll text ya back!