11.12.2008

Where Has the Time Gone?

Wow, has it really been 9 days since I posted? There's a theory floating around that time is actually speeding up. I think I believe it!

It seems I have all these deep thoughts during the day and I think, "I should blog about that." Then I don't. I know you can relate.

Some weird flu-like illness has passed through the fam already. I usually don't get flu shots because of bad experiences (like getting the flu right after the shot). I was talking to a colleague yesterday about the idea and she said that it seems so dumb that we would purposely infect ourselves with the flu virus. Well, when you put it that way...

I think I have "short-timers syndrome" when it comes to school. We have 3 more class periods until Thanksgiving break. My dual credit class keeps bugging me to watch a movie in class instead of me lecturing. That sounds darn good right about now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I missed my flu shot this year for the first time in ten years. I'll probably get it from a Walmart shopping cart.

Anonymous said...

I haven't blogged in a while - I think the longer you go, the harder it is to get back to it. My culprit is my laptop - the harddrive is full so I have to delete something before my iWeb software will work...

As for the flu shot - I stopped doing that because the only times I ever got sick with the flu was the years that I got the shot....which medically makes no sense because now they don't even inject you with a live/active virus, so it's impossible to get the flu from the shot, even if your body is rundown and weakened.

Hmm, I have no blog of my own, so now I ramble on yours... :)