10.07.2008

Miscellaneous

It's a rainy Tuesday morning, and I have a full day ahead of me. Things are pretty much back to "normal," with the exception of not having a back fence. Well, we have 1/3 of the back fence, as our fence guy has gotten that far. Something tells me that he won't be working in the rain today. But Lord knows, we need it the precipitation. It hasn't rained since the hurricane.

I got in right under the wire and registered to vote for the first time in my life. Now I get to talk about politics! I never did before, since I didn't vote. I have to start researching candidates and issues for myself instead of depending on what others are saying.

We were looking forward to going to Philly to see Christian make his first DVD! Of course, there's a wedding that weekend, not to mention Punkin's BFF's birthday party. It's funny how everything seems to fall on one weekend every once in a while. I need clones. Anyway, I'm sure he'll be fabulous even without us in the audience.

And while I'm bragging on my buds, I have to publicly congratulate Kambri for selling her book to Random House!! This woman continues to be a stellar example of "thoughts become things." I'm a little jealous, but much more proud. Congrats, KC!

No comments: