6.05.2008

Yada Yada

Today was Day 1 of the PSI Conference. I am ashamed to admit I spent most of the day texting people and taking my acrylic fingernails off under the table. I seem to have the attention span of a gnat.

Fortunately, my energy has returned, so getting up early and driving downtown in rush hour isn't as unpleasant as it would be if I was still dragging.

I am putting my book out on the bookstore table tomorrow. We'll see how that goes. 20% goes to PSI, which I don't mind at all.

Punkin is officially out of school for the summer. I am so proud of her - she made all A's all year! That's the first time she's done that since she started public school 3 years ago. 

I am so looking forward to our vacation to San Diego at the end of the month. Being in the ritzy hotel today got me really revved up for a change of scenery.

No comments: