6.04.2008

What I Am Doing

My biorhythms must be in a valley right now - I am just sluggish as of late. No, I am not pregnant. Sheesh. Quit teasing me...that's not funny!

Today marks Day 1 of the PSI Conference. My duties include picking up one of the speakers from the airport and transporting her to the hotel downtown. Should I dress up? I mean, I am not going to wear my AC/DC shirt or anything, but do I need impeccable grooming? Do I get to stand in baggage claim with a little sign? There's a first time for everything.

Punkin's last day of school is tomorrow. This conference doesn't come at the best time. I was telling the husband what time to pick her up tomorrow and she said, "I will be mad if you forget me!" Ya think?

OK, I better quit watching Pet Star and get a life.


No comments: