4.01.2008

Need Support

I know I haven't posted in a while...I have been dealing with a confusing personal issue that I am just now coming to terms with.

We're pregnant.

I thought it wasn't possible. We had such a hard time conceiving Punkin. The last thing in the world I want to be is pregnant. I wake up in cold sweats every morning imagining how horrible it will be...up all night...probably postpartum depression again.

We haven't told a soul, so this is my way of just telling everyone all at once. If you have any words of wisdom or comfort, I welcome them all. If you want, take a look at the sonogram.

6 comments:

StaceyG said...

April Fools! Muhahahahaha!!!

Nell said...

omg I sat here for 10 minutes trying to think of something to say.

You brat!

Anonymous said...

oh brother.

cjm said...

People turn to pregnancy a lot. I thought about it but didn't want to tempt the gods... Good one.

Kambri said...

AHAHAHHAH You got me!

Tracey said...

YOU BRAT!!! (AGREEING WITH NELL) I was sitting here trying to figure out what to tell you...LOL