10.01.2007

The Twilight Zone


Yesterday, I went to an Intuitive Wellness Fair, where I got tarot readings, cranio-sacral therapy and a past life reading. Some things were so accurate that it just doesn't seem to be possible to be a coincidence. Hummingbirds were mentioned, and just last weekend I spent time watching little hummingbirds at my in-laws' house. I couldn't tell you the last time I saw a hummingbird before that.

What really fascinates me is the past life stuff. According to my psychic, I have been a gladiator, a Sherpa in the Himalayas (who froze to death) and a Shawnee mother of 5. I don't "remember" any of this stuff, though I have always been drawn to Asian art and custom for whatever reason.

I also got to visit with a friend whom I haven't seen in ages. Turns out he's also published a book! Go, Eric!

I don't think it matters if you believe in this stuff or not - it's fun just the same.

Have you ever done a palm reading or something similar? Was it accurate in hindsight?

2 comments:

lattégirl said...

I had a Tarot reading that was eerily accurate. Once.

My single palm reading was so-so.

Am very interested in all of this stuff, just never get to experience it much.

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

I am intrigued yet skeptical - would like to experience it sometime.