6.11.2007

Semi-Nice Visit

We had a semi-nice visit to the in-laws' this weekend. I say "semi-nice" because the second night in I got nasty ill. Apparently, I am allergic to something in the vicinity.

The nice thing was having my MIL taking care of me. I didn't realize how much I missed that. My own mom was kind of shoddy at that type of stuff.

We are back on home turf and I am back to almost-normal. Must have been some allergen that I don't have here. Anyway, I came away with the appreciation of TLC. Thanks, MIL!

3 comments:

Bubba's Sis said...

I don't know where you went, but the same thing happened to me one summer when I headed to north Texas and encountered COTTONWOOD! Holy cow - I've never had an allergy fit like that in my life. I was one sick lady. And totally caught off-guard because I don't usually have allergy problems in the middle of summer! Later when I finally broke down and got tested for my allergies guess what was a big one for me? Yep - that durn cottonwood!

Creechman said...

so the AOK was not TBD for your SOS.

StaceyG said...

I think it was an influx of mold, which I have been tested for positive. Not that we don't have mold here, but up in the hill country it was VERY high.