7.12.2005

garbles

garble, garble, argh. say that 5 times fast! my mother is moving today. we were supposed to be loading up by now, but because of the freakish rain storm that came through yesterday, the movers are behind schedule. so now, we're looking at an "after lunch" move, whatever that means.

i am grateful in a way because i am so behind on the project i am doing for the publishing company. this will give me a few hours to catch up a bit. i'm finding it hard to get motivated because i feel like i've been hit by a truck. yesterday, i got a weather-induced migraine that had me in bed before 5pm. they always seem to have after-effects the next day. my head doesn't hurt per se, i just feel a general malaise.

well, enough messing around for me. i better get to working. happy tuesday.

No comments: