5.28.2005

i can't get no satisfaction

memorial day weekend..."the official start of summer." backyard barbecues, swimming pools and drunken friends...who could ask for more?

you know me - never satisfied. you know what i want? i want the idiotic spam to stop coming into my inbox. my personal email has the highest protection - nothing gets in without my okay. but my business email has to stay at medium, as i never know who may need to contact me. this morning, after not checking my work email for about 16 hours, i had 43 messages in my inbox that were either junk and/or junk with a virus attached.

i want to take a poll of my tens of readers. how many of you have ever actually followed a link from a spam email and purchased whatever they were selling? i am just curious.

you may now return to your life. peace out.

No comments: