10.27.2004

stupid people suck

stupid people never cease to amaze me. i had ordered a very cool copier/fax machine from officedep0t.com and elected to pick it up at my local store. i just got back sans machine. apparently all they had was the display model. i told her that i wanted a new one and she just looked at me blankly. after i karate-kicked her in the head, she said she would place the order and have it delivered to my door tomorrow. when I got home, there was a message waiting for me on my answering machine from stupid girl. she said i hadn't paid for the machine and thus she wouldn't place the order. i pulled up my bank's website and saw that indeed, my credit card had been charged. i called stupid girl back and tried in vain to explain this to her. i think her head must have exploded with the complexity of it all, because she referred me to their customer service number. After about 15 minutes of being on hold/listening to guy type, i have completed my transaction. anyone want to bet on if it comes or not? how about if my credit card gets charged twice?

No comments: