5.08.2009

Neglecting the Blog

Dear Blog,

I wanted to write and apologize for my lack of attention these last few weeks. As you know, Mommy has a new baby, FaceBook Profile (aka FBP), and it just needs some extra care right now while it grows. It does take up most of my on-line time, I know, but I ask you to be patient. You know you are my first baby, and you will always have a special place in my heart.

FBP is starting to be so interactive! It throws sheep at me at a regular basis and buys me Buttery Nipples at happy hour. It has shown me what my name would look like in Japanese and that my old lady name is "Ethel." It is just full of mediocrity and useless quizzes! So - you understand why it has to be my priority for now.

The best part of FBP is that it has put me back in contact with some OLD friends - and I mean that in the most literal sense of the word. So now I get to reminisce about the "good old days" and constantly be horrified that 20 years have passed in the interim.

So, dear blog, I promise to devote more attention to you soon. You could help me out by learning how to throw barrels of monkeys or something.

Love,
Mommy 

2 comments:

MD Johnson said...

whatcha mean "old"??? I'll come over there and show you old...

StaceyG said...

If you're old, that makes me old too darlin!