8.21.2008

Travel Update

I am blogging to you from a little hotel in Queens where my view is of...the street above (I think it's Queens Blvd.). Yesterday we drove to Amherst, MA - home of the University of Massachusetts and one of our excuses for this trip. After my dad did his job thing, we went and played 9 holes at this beautiful little golf course. I took a lot of pics and will upload them when I have more time. We had dinner at the Amherst Brewing Co. and walked a little around town before we decided it was too cold (!) and went back to our hotel.

This evening, we are meeting up with Kambri at Comix, where I am sure we will see some damn fine performers. Not sure what we're doing tomorrow. I may just grab a cab into Manhattan and do some shopping. Can't go wrong with that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you're taking lots of photos. :)