6.22.2008

If My Dog Had Fingers...


What day is it anyway? Summer is fully upon us, from sweltering heat to late afternoon storms. Shane took this picture of a funnel cloud yesterday evening around 6pm. With him working from home, it is hard to keep track of the "work week." 

Today, Punkin and I are off to Austin for a quick trip with a friend. It's nice to be able to do these things on a whim. 

Are dry cleaners open on Sundays? Nemo felt the need to take a leak on our bed last night - right in front of me. He gave me the canine version of the finger! It's not my fault that his mommy (Punkin) slept at her BFF's house last night.

In our childless freedom, we went with Mark and his wife, Anne, to Radio Music Theater. I hadn't been in over a decade! It was a lot of fun and it really was nice to laugh with friends. We don't see enough of Mark and Anne. We should fix that...if Mark would just stay in the country!

Happy Saturday Wednesday Sunday!

1 comment:

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

I haven't been to RMT in years!! Was it still as hilarious as always?