12.30.2007

My Life: The Sequel

When I die, I want to come back as my dog. My only jobs would be to greet my master enthusiastically, growl at any possible intruders, and to hold it when I am home alone.

Punkin has started using deodorant - out of real necessity. How many times must I hear, "My pits stink!" before I give her some Secret? And speaking of secrets, we saw the second installment of National Treasure today. I am a sucker for action movies that involve words like "cipher," though I have solid proof that life is not so easily solved.

They left it wide open for a sequel. So if life does imitate art, I request that my next installment be spoiled-rotten canine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woof woof.

That's Emerson's way of saying, "Happy New Year." :)

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

It would be nice to be a dog, wouldn't it?