7.19.2007

Splashdown

Summer is just cruising on by, isn't it? Already the 19th of July! We have been busy here mainly flaking off and having fun. Honestly though, I am ready to work more. It was great last weekend to have to get up early and be somewhere. I never thought I'd say that!

Yesterday, we went to the Schlitterbahn in Galveston. It was a lot of fun, and we got there early enough to ride a few rides before the crowds (and the rain) descended. They keep the park open in the rain, but when the cooler wind blows through there and you're wet, it's not pleasant.

Punkin is shaping up to be a thrill-ride enthusiast! She wanted to get on the biggest and fastest slides immediately. I made her "start small" on one of the kid slides and I thought she was going to fall asleep on the way down. So we graduated to the bigger ones pretty quickly. I need to get her to an amusement park so I can finally have a partner on the coasters!

No comments: