5.27.2007

I'm It

Looks like I've been tagged by Bubba's Sis! Well, here goes:

1. What were you doing 10 years ago? I was working at a small computer software developer office and drinking a lot. We had been in our first house almost 1 year by then.

2. What were you doing 1 year ago? We were living in a different house, but everything else was pretty much the same. I was probably planning our vacation to Sedona. How come it's easier to remember 10 years ago than 1 year ago??

3. 5 snacks you enjoy: popcorn, granola bars, fruit, yogurt, chocolate

4. 5 songs that you know all the lyrics: there are just too many to name! I can sing at least some of the lyrics to just about every 80's and early 90's rock song...seriously, it's disgusting.

5. 5 things you would do if you were a millionaire: pay off debts, go on a Hawaiian vacation, buy a vacation house in the mountains, keep a massage therapist on payroll, buy a new car

6. 5 bad habits: biting my fingernails, not writing stuff down so I forget to do them, committing to things I don't really want to do, not returning phone calls, excessive emailing and blogging (according to my husband)

7. 5 things you like doing: emailing, blogging, biting my fingernails, watching movies, writing

8. 5 things you would never wear again: yesterday's tampon (sorry...), press-on fingernails, a thong, stiletto heels, a wig

9. 5 favorite toys: my MacBook, iPod, DVR, Shrek Burping Baby from McDonald's, itty bitty book light

There's all the info you always wanted to know/wish you hadn't read! Now, for the tagging:

Creechman
Tracey
Kambri
Eric
Lattegirl

2 comments:

lattégirl said...

Boy, your snacks are healthy!

Aight. I'll do mine on the civilization blog.

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

I thought about putting a thong AND stiletto heels on my list, too! Anything uncomfortable - no need to wear it.

I'm LOL that your "bad habits" are also the things you like to do! Isn't it always that way?? :-)

Have a great holiday weekend!