12.10.2006

and the winner is...

creechman for the most uninspired caption of...

"what's that?"

is it sad when that comment got me laughing more than the one about britney's genitalia being earth's secret weapon of doom?

the weather is gray and i am struggling against my mood being gray, too. i have not been sleeping well. i have been worrying uncontrollably. this is not acceptable to me.

i have been turning on the tv every week just to find joel osteen giving me the advice i need to hear. what's up with that? i never thought he would be the messenger of the universe! anyway, i need to go "sow a seed" now. where's my hoe?

heh...i said hoe.

4 comments:

lattégirl said...

Worry is a bitch because it's so useless and yet sometimes so damned persistent.

StaceyG said...

You said it! Even though I KNOW better, it persists.

Emily Suess said...

LOL--love the sense of humor.

cjm said...

Even though I wouldn't so much describe myself as a "Christian" (there are strange, cringe-worthy, extremist connotations for that word for me) I still hear useful stuff from Joel sometimes. I just don't like his creepy, forever smile. I have had difficulty sleeping, too. It's not so much worry as a continuous list of things to do. My only hope is that I'll be so tired tonight that I'll be forced to sleep. Maybe every other night could be productive sleepwise.