5.25.2004

cluttered

did i ever mention that i generally do not like clutter? i can deal with it most of the time, but when things get stressful, clutter has to go away. you can find me tidying up my house, vacuuming out my car, and obsessively rearranging the clothes in my drawers when i get tense. one thing i noticed today was that email falls into the range of clutter. when my inbox has more than one or two things in it, i get tense. things in my inbox mean things to do. even if it just replying to an email. some days that's just too overwhelming.

i probably won't be able to post tomorrow since i am booked solid from 8:30 - 4. believe me, i am thankful that i have a job. i am also thankful that i am leaving said job soon to pursue other avenues. i never understood how people can stay at the same company for 20 years. my record was 5, and i was miserable the last 2. i guess i need variety. and i have heard that it is the spice of life.

No comments: